Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

SRK's surprise bash for Barbara

Barbara Mori, who accustomed in Mumbai ten canicule ago to advance Kites and is blockage with her brother Kintaro Mori in Juhu, had a abruptness affair befuddled in her honour by Shah Rukh Khan aftermost Sunday.

The Roshans accept been added than accessible to their film’s arch adult in Mumbai and accept taken her on arcade sprees and dinners. “They are some of the best bodies I accept met,” said the extra from Mexico. Then came the allure from Mannat. Said Barbara, “Sussanne capital me to accommodated her abutting acquaintance Gauri.”

When she went to the SRK-Gauri home, Barbara begin the brace watching the IPL final with Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jessia, Chunky and Bhavna Pandey, Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor, Neelam Kothari and Kajal Anand.

“I don’t chase cricket, so initially I was accepting bored. But anybody was adequate themselves. After the match, we absolutely partied hard. Shah Rukh and Gauri are actual nice. I met abounding added people, some of whom are actors, it was nice of them to acceptable me to Mumbai.”

No comments:

Post a Comment