Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Toure assertive for Barcelona exit: Agent

Ivory Coast all-embracing Yaya Toure is assertive for a move abroad from Barcelona and Manchester City is a able option, his abettor Dimitri Seluk said Tuesday afterward talks at the Spanish club.

"In a few canicule we will accept a absolute solution, although I charge allocution to him before," he told reporters afterwards abrogation Barcelona's offices.

"Manchester City is one of the options. I anticipate Barcelona prefers this advantage because they are the ones alms the best money," he added, according to the online copy of Barcelona-based sports circadian Mundo Deportivo.

The bi-weekly said the accord could be account amid 25 and 30 actor euros. Toure, who is in South Africa with his civic aggregation for the World Cup, is absorbed in added arena time afterwards accepting spent best of aftermost division relegated to the bench.

"I accept said for a continued that I appetite to comedy in the Premier League. For me, the Premier League is a actual acceptable antagonism and I adulation that. Afterwards the World Cup I will adjudge what I appetite to do," the 27-year-old told Sky Sports News.

Ivory Coast were captivated 0-0 by the 2006 World Cup semi-finalists Portugal on Tuesday in their aperture World Cup Group G match.

No comments:

Post a Comment