Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Akshay's a sweetheart : Trisha

As southern belle and reignwoman Trisha Krishnan gets set to accomplish her B-town admission adverse Akshay Kumar she admits that she’s nervous, aloof like any added newcomer would be. “It is like cat-and-mouse for the after-effects afterwards autograph an exam.
I accept collywobbles in my stomach. I’m hardly afraid about how pan-Indian audiences will acknowledge to my Bollywood debut. Of course, I’ve consistently been afraid afore the absolution of my films,” she says.
However, she didn’t dub for her portions in her Bollywood film, admitting actuality accomplished in Hindi. “My Hindi is appealing good, but I’ll dub for myself at a after date,” she reasons. Working with Akshay has been authentic contentment for her. Trisha is all acclaim for the Bollywood superstar, “Akshay’s so disciplined. He alcove the sets at 6.30 am aciculate for a 7 am attempt and is acutely dedicated, accomplished and a complete sweetheart. But he is alert too and keeps the atmosphere active with his jokes and pranks.”

1 comment: