Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

jackie chan wants to adopt Jaden

Martial arts fable Jackie Chan is so addicted Jaden Smith that he wants to accept the accomplished adolescent brilliant and alternation him further.
The amateur and ambassador formed with Jaden, the son of Hollywood brilliant Will Smith, in the fresh cine 'Karate Kid' and was afflicted with his accomplishment in aggressive arts, appear Mirror.

"After the cine I acquaint his parents, 'Let him break in China for three months'. Trust me. I will booty affliction of him. I'm abiding with three months' training he can get abundant better, because he has this affectionate of talent," said Chan.

"Whatever I advise him he learns appropriate away. Besides, he can sing, he can dance, he can rap. He aloof has talent. I acquaint Will Smith, 'Can I accept your son?' That's how abundant I adulation him," he added.

In the film, Chan teaches Jaden karate so he can avert himself from bullies. And the fable thinks he actually has a allowance for it. "He's the adolescent Jackie Chan," said the 56-year-old actor.

Will and his extra wife Jada Pinkett put calm the activity abnormally for Jaden, who'd already appeared with his ancestor in 'The Pursuit of Happyness', and with Keanu Reeves in 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'.

1 comment: